Thank you everyone for engaging in this quiz! I am so sorry that I'm so late - but my family and I went to the Gulf of Mexico and I quite forgot about my blog! I will post some pictures of our vacation soon.
Here are the answers:
1) Paleontology is the study of anything that is dead.
2) Europasaraus Holgeri actually a mini dino that was discovered in 1998 near Goslar, Germany.
3) Mt. St. Helens erupted in 1980
4) Less than 1% of all fossils paleontologists find are dinos! (ask me in person for more details)
5) A fossil is actually a chunk of minerals that looks like the original item.
Congratulations to Issac Sommers for being to only participant to get all the answers correct!!!
How did you do that Issac? Oh, Google...I see :D
3 years ago